On May 19, 2009, at 8:49 PM, Sal Sunshine wrote:

On May 19, 2009, at 5:23 PM, Vaj wrote:

On May 19, 2009, at 12:05 AM, shempmcgurk wrote:

http://www.mum.edu/admin/faculty.html

What a bunch of uptight-looking
old farts!

Who does Prof. David Fisher look like to you?

I don't know...who?

Why does this meme keep recurring?

I give up...why?

Well, if you recognize reincarnation or some sort of conservation of energy going down at the level of consciousness, you have to wonder if some part of you is going to "recycle". If you recycle across time, then others recycle across time. If that mass cross-recycling really is occurring, even only perceptually, it is a radically different way- of-seeing than the surface of life might reveal. What sort of web does it weave? (Otherwise we're just biological units that 'fail' sooner or later and stop 'experiencing"). If you've already died, while living, you recognize this already is a realty (samadhi is death from a certain perspective).

So the implication is "what is it about the TM org that has, by self- admission alone, reincarnated so many former Nazis as their followers?" Given the previously gossiped about here rumors of MMY talking favorably on Hitler, some dressing up in Nazi garb--as the French say--tends to make one 'think ferociously'.

I suspect I probably gave more of an answer than you were looking for. :-)