--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> > I don't know...who?

> > I give up...why?
>
> Well, if you recognize reincarnation or some sort of
> conservation of energy going down at the level of
> consciousness, you have to wonder if some part of you
> is going to "recycle". If you recycle across time,
> then others recycle across time. If that mass cross-
> recycling really is occurring, even only perceptually,
> it is a radically different way-of-seeing than the
> surface of life might reveal. What sort of web does
> it weave? (Otherwise we're just biological units that
> 'fail' sooner or later and stop 'experiencing"). If
> you've already died, while living, you recognize this
> already is a realty (samadhi is death from a certain
> perspective).
>
> So the implication is "what is it about the TM org
> that has, by self-admission alone, reincarnated so
> many former Nazis as their followers?" Given the
> previously gossiped about here rumors of MMY talking
> favorably on Hitler, some dressing up in Nazi garb--
> as the French say--tends to make one 'think ferociously'.
>
> I suspect I probably gave more of an answer than you
> were looking for. :-)

Translation: Because Prof. Fischer has a mustache and
straight brown hair parted on the side, therefore the
TMO is the reincarnation of the Nazi Party.

http://people.exeter.ac.uk/prcooke/research/images/Hitler.jpg

See how much alike they look? I mean, it's just obvious.
How could you possibly have missed it, Sal?