Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] India
Date: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 7:42 AM

Reading that article kept bringing to mind the thought that since India is so
cheap, why not use it as a place to bring Heaven on Earth?

We could get a bunch of Brahmin kids and teach them to do TM and the TM Sidhis
and they could do program together in, say 25,000 at a time.  And we could
train them in the Vedas.  Memorization and recitation.  We could teach them how
to do yagyas and have thousands of them do yagyas for world peace every day.

It's an idea that can't fail.

What do you think?

         *