Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: I see Bevan has been polishing his thumbscrews
Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 4:19 AM

This clip always blows my mind. At least David does his sincere best to recover
the situation. Raga E is the shocking aspect. Here is a man so intellectually
bankrupt that he can't even explain the concepts he's talking about beyond
slogans and buzzwords. It appears that he isn't even aware of how he comes
across as a total fool. How far gone do you have to be not to be aware of your
impact on others?

     *