--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "guyfawkes91" <guyfawke...@...> wrote:

> I see the TMO is starting to get heavy with people who point out its rather
> obvious failings. YouTube has been told to take down the famous Berlin clip
> of Schiffgens making an idiot of himself.
>
> http://nosedef.blogspot.com/2009/04/david-lynch-forces-my-video-of-him.html
>
> This isn't the only recent case of the TMO getting heavy with people. My
> guess is that Bevan is the driving force behind the new heavy handed attitude
> to detractors since he's basically a bully and enjoys that sort of thing.
>
> Comments?

Archival <paste>:

Notice from the David Lynch Foundation to YouTube:

Dear Ms. Gillette:

I am General Counsel for the David Lynch Foundation for Consciousness Based
Education and World Peace ("Foundation") which hosted a private conference in
Germany. The Foundation holds the exclusive rights in the United States and
globally to all reproduction and exploitation of video of the conference :

As provided under Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17
USC ยง512(c)(3), I place you on notice that:

(1) The Foundation is the exclusive owner of the copyrights in and to the
Conference and all reproductions thereof (the "Copyrighted Work"); and

(2) The following ("the Infringing Material") contain unauthorized copies or
derivative works of the Copyrighted Works which infringe the exclusive rights
of the Owner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj4C_kRpKOg

http://video.google.com/videosearch?client=safari&rls=en&q=raja%20germany%20lynch&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wv#

http://video.google.com/videosearch?client=safari&rls=en&q=raja%20germany%20lynch&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wv#q=raja+emmanuel+germany+lynch&hl=en&emb=0&client=safari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_5VPd93Ytk&feature=related

Please remove or disable all access to the Infringing Material and any other
subsequent copies or derivative works of the copyrighted material presented on
Youtube.

I have a good faith belief that the use of the Infringing Material is not
authorized by the Owner, its agents or the law. The information in this
notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I am authorized to act
on behalf of the Owner.

Should you have any further questions regarding this matter, please contact me.

Very truly,

William Goldstein

General Counsel
David Lynch Foundation for