(snip)
> He's such a huge, multifaceted, self-
> contradictory personality, it's really
> impossible to capture him in a portrait;
> the best you're going to end up with is
> a mosaic. \(snip)

One piece of Caesar Billy's mosaic, is his will for power at all costs...
Another was his will for sex, at all costs...
That one he has worked on...
I am not saying that the Clinton's are not soul mates....
In that regard, they are both 'Master Political Manipulators' of the 10th
degree...
If they were giving out Black Belts, for political will, manipulation, slide of
hand tricks, sleazy tactics...the Clinton's would win, hands down...
With people like George Stephenopolis and people like James Carvelle working
for him, it's not wonder why Clinton's are so feared in the territory's...
With his alcholic father, and lack of love, he is seeking as much love and
attention, which he can get...
With as much Hillary had to put up with, his hundreds of liasons, she thought
she was due being elected President, because of the pain of this life...
Not to mention the pain of one her last lives, as the 'Last Queen of France!'...
Sort of like the 'Last Emperor, only the 'Female Version 2.0'
R.G.