--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii...@...> wrote:

(snip)
NOW HEAR THIS for the last time (I hope) criticism of Obama has NOTHING to do with Hillary losing the primary. In addition, if he makes a decision I agree with I will say so.
(snip)
I agree with you, but I was addressing your anger towards the Obama campaign, when the root cause of your anger, is located with her husband, who although is a brilliant man, had a self-destructive personality disorder, that cause her to lose the election...
He is the most sexist person, in Hillary's life...
Don't ya get it?

Did he really make the comment, "I wish Hillary
were younger, taller, and male..." or something
to that effect?  When I  first heard it, I thought
"This has got to be a joke." And I'm still not sure.
Did Bill really say that?

Sal