<snip>
> Now comes the real experiment. If I consign Judy
> and Edg to the same genus of bothersome insectae
> and ignore their needy asses and desire to suck
> attention, what will happen?
>
> My bet is that they'll react just like the Sitges
> mosquitoes. They'll redouble their efforts at buzz-
> ing me, trying to get me to get up and try to chase
> them with a flyswatter. But if I don't, what will
> they do then? Will they *still* keep buzzing me?
> Will they continue to act so needy even when it
> becomes apparent to everyone on this forum *that*
> all that's being played out is their own neediness?

Barry, you're not getting it. You've tried this
before with me any number of times, and it's
never worked.

That's because what I post about you has nothing
to do with getting your attention. As we all know,
you don't consider yourself accountable for
anything you say, so there'd be no point.

What I post has to do with putting on the record
what a scumbag you are.

The way to stop me from doing that, as I've
explained to you many times, is to *stop being a
scumbag*.

Why don't you give it a shot?