Turq, um, seems to me you just promised to remain the same fucked up,
conniving, shit-for-heart, bastard.  You reserved the right to do whatever you
want whenever to whomever, so your "new year's resolution" comes off as the
Turq-smarn we've all come to know.

If you can be silent about Judy or myself, I'll be VERY VERY impressed.

Consider this the last time I ever post anything about you until you once again
mention me by name or indirectly by your usual "someone here who's name I shall
not mention but you all know who I'm trying to piss off" tactic.

The contest is on, and I'll win it easily.

Mention me again, and you lose, got it?

Don't bother replying to this post -- either you shut the fuck up or you don't.

Edg