On May 31, 2009, at 9:26 PM, lurkernomore20002000 wrote:

 "Randy Meltzer" <rm...@...> wrote:

Any comments Vaj?

I have noticed sometimes at this point the call gets dropped.

Depends on a number of things really Lurk. A big one for me is 'what do I perceive as their underlying intention?'. Another is 'is this just another "pile on" post? I'm not a fan of digital rugby. Do I have enough time and is it worth it? It's also good to feel people are interested in responding to the topic, not just shooting off some obtuse remark.

For any of these reasons I may decide not to waste my time.

Randy seems like a guy interested in actually having an intelligent conversation and he's had some interesting things to share as well.