--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wg...@...> wrote:

> Sorry I have to ask, but has MMY ever addressed this issue other than that
> one lecture in the early '70's?
>
> Or, is there another way to reach Cosmic Consciousness without awakening
> kundalini?

What an utterly boring field of knowledge, or should I say "knowledge"
He said many times that detailed knowledge about Kundalini could ruin the
innoscence. Would you put your future at risk ?

It's a natural process that unfolds itself by itself.

All Sidhas experience growth of energy on all levels, Kundalini is but one of
those areas that sees dramatic changes.
>From what confused lineage did you hear that the rise of Kundalini is the most
>important ? Some deranged Buddhists perhaps, or some confused "New Agers" ?

TMSP enlivenes Kundalini probably more than any other programme. But
intellectual knowledge about the rise of this force is unnesessary and
sometimes dangerous.

Are you a Sidha ? If not, please seek a tradition other than that of Maharishi
if you want intellectual explanation to rather mundane and completely natural
happenings within the body.