> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wgm4u@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii_99@> wrote:
> > > snip
> > > Sex is a scary thing for some people, as you need to
> > > give up part of the ego, and is considered something
> > > dirty and evil by these groups, when it is part of
> > > full human experience...
> >
> > The secret of full conscious transcending is mastering
> > the shakti (sex) energy; if it's tied up in passions,
> > conscious and/or subconscious, it cannot reverse itself
> > taking the jiva (soul) with it to pure consciousness
> > or the Sahasrara Chakra.
> >
> > Part of the process of TM is un-stressing or untying
> > these knots of attachment in the subconscious mind.
> > "You can't have your cake and eat it too", either you
> > live a chaste life dedicated to spiritual unfoldment
> > or a sensual life dedicated to sense gratification,
> > but not both! Because one is the polarity of the other,
> > like a tug of war one must chose which side one is on
> > (A fork in the road Charlie used to talk about).
> >
> > In the proper context there is nothing wrong with sex,
> > that's where babies come from, having which, fulfills
> > God's Divine Plan for the propagation of the race
> > leading to spiritual beings, fulfilled and living in
> > the image of God on earth.
> >
> > The closer this coition is to pure love, the more
> > spiritually uplifting it is, the more it tends towards
> > lust, the more it enslaves one to the senses, that's it!
>
> It never ceases to amaze me that the people
> who aren't gettin' any -- and haven't gotten
> any for decades -- are the ones who get up on
> soap boxes and pontificate about what "real"
> sex is, and what "real" love is.
>
> It reminds me of a guy who used to hang out at
> my favorite coffee house in Santa Fe. In his
> youth he was an auto mechanic, and never tired
> of telling people how they could fix their cars
> to run better. His advice always seemed to come
> down to, "Just tweak the carburator."
>
> Automobiles haven't had carburators for decades.
>
> Trust no one who talks about sex and isn't having
> any. Trust no one who talks about "pure love" and
> can point to none in their lives that isn't purely
> abstract.
>
> And that includes scripture. Most of it was written
> by men so fearful of women that they retired to
> caves and wouldn't allow women into their presence.
>
> Some, like BillyG and jr_esq, consider these guys
> in caves "experts," and choose to follow their
> advice. They probably spend every weekend search-
> ing for the carburator on their cars, too.  :-)

I would say, that some people, whether men or women, boys or girls, have
differing sexual desire...
Some have strong desire, others, not so strong...
You can see physically, that some people's souls, have concentrating more on
sexual experience, just the way they are built...
Some men have enough testosterone, as ten other men...
Some homosexual men, will get even more testosterone, as they are sharing
testosterone with their partner...
Testosterone is known to increase sexual desire in both males and females...

Some people have souls, that have a different purpose...
If you look at Maharishi's picture, when he was young, you can see, that his
body type, is more refined, and not so geared to sexuality...
Being very short in stature, he was not made to be a Romeo...
Instead, he concentrated on a different path, then a sexual one...
It really takes no talent to have sex...
Mostly all living creatures have a sexual nature...
It's all part of the physical reality...

Then there's some at the extreme, like Hugh Hefner, whose ego seems to be stuck
on the girls...
Mick Jagger is another one, who begins to appear ridiculous...
Just my opinion...

The ecstasy of sex, is great for some...the ultimate experience...
Carl Jung, thought it was the experience of the Divine Itself...
Some sex, is not like that, I am sure...

Then again, some people can have the same ecstatic experience in another way...

I'm not sure what any of this has to do with cooperators?
Don't forget to clean the wires and spark plugs, Sparky!
Fuel injectors need to be cleaned, like 'your pipes need cleaning'...
R.G.