> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:
> > Thanks for reminding me how pointless it is to argue with a loon.
>
> While I do not necessarily disagree with you
> when Robert gets into one of I'm-right-because-
> I-remember-it-from-a-past-life moods, I should
> point out about your statement above that he
> is merely returning the favor.  :-)
>
> As you do *every* time the name of Saint Hillary
> comes up, you remind us of the pointlessness of
> trying to discuss her rationally with you. You
> are incapable of doing so.

It couldn't be more obvious. RD ["Hillary is my champion"] has a BIG chip on
her shoulder and it badly gives bias to her perceptions of Obama's situation
and efforts.

After all, Obama didn't stop people from picking on poor Hillary - so it's all
HIS fault that she lost. That's why RD and Judy nitpicks him like the right
wing fringe does.

And in spite of the hostile, bitter attacks by the discontents, Obama's
approval has consistently been in the mid 60% range since he took office.