--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchy...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii_99@> wrote:
> >
> >  (snip)
> > > On the subject of emptysuit:
> >
> > You must be referring to 'The Empty Pants Suit'...
> > I haven't heard The Secretary of State, speak up on these positions...
> > She is in charge, of most of what you state here...
>
> Wrong Robert, Obama is in charge. Here's a little lesson on the fundamentals
> of political viability: Every cabinet member, every special envoy, every;
> presidential appointee, serves at the pleasure of the president, and supports
> the president's policies in public or leaves office.
>
> > Why don't you write your friend, Hillary, and asked her, what's up with
> > these issues, that you so specifically mention, here...
> > R.G.
> >

> Why don't you write your friend Obama and ask why he has gone back on his
> promises?
> (snip)
OK, here's the low-down, on my friend, President Obama...
He knows what he is doing, and I trust him to make the right decisions on these
matters..
Rome wasn't built in a day, and these policies won't be changed in a day...
He has enough to contend with, being a Muslim and everything, and having to put
up with the stupid ignorant people, who believe all this bogus propaganda,
that's being put out, by the remnints of the Bush Crime family, et el...
Anyways, Barack Obama is the 'Righteous Leader' predicted in the 'Dead Sea
Scrolls, which I helped to write, all those centuries, ago...
Way, way before you were born.
R.G.