I have yet to see Judy explain what she'd do as president that wouldn't be
subject to the gut-wrenching onus of picking of one's battles and doing triage.

Obama has not finished even his second 100 days, and he's being judged for
having a "failed presidency," because he's not moved forward on several very
important issues.

Yet, we don't see Judy explaining to anyone how it could be done otherwise when
one considers the huge momentum that the various forces-arrayed represent.  Try
to stomp the military industrial complex -- get real.  It'll be a decade long
steady push that solves that ill -- not some swift Gordian Knot cut.

Where's your patience, your faith, etc.?

And note that, if I wanted to, I could really rail against Obama's selling out
and that our military is still killing and torturing innocents, etc.  Or, say,
his lack of pushing for single-payer I find to be a bowing to BigPharm and
BigInsurance, yet I can see that he's dealing with the devil and trying to
cobble together a health package that doesn't kill these big industries with
their tens of thousands of employees "overnight."  He's trying to keep people's
jobs, ya see?

Triage ain't easy, right?

Bush got into office by theft, and I see Judy's issue that Obama manipulated
the election process, but let's put that aside and deal with the fact that we
have a good hearted man who is deeply aware of history and who's trying to
clean up not just Bush's mess but Bill's and many other messes -- including the
messes of the Dems' many pork barrelings and suck-jobs on the military's cock.
In fact, Obama may have his sights on changing the country's whole roster of
mistakes, but he knows he can't just run full speed at such a mass and expect
it to be moved much.

Give him more time -- we all bit our tongues and tried to keep the issues of
Bush on the front burner while we let the issue of his theft of the presidency
be put aside so that the headlines pertained to issues that mattered now now
now.  Just so, let's keep the pressure on Obama, but have some fucking faith in
this guy's intent, will ya?

Edg