I meant "Erratic" lurking but "Erotic" had much better headline attention
grabbing power!

Thanks for thinking of me.  I don't want my recent non-posting to seem like a
negitive statement on FFL.  I apologize for not giving any explanation for an
obvious change in my posting behavior here.  Just dropping out sends the wrong
message.

I have experienced good vibes (even spontaneous kind eulogies) and a fantastic
opportunity to write regularly, getting feedback from intelligent people whom I
respect here.  FFL has been very useful for developing my thinking on certain
topics and has given me much more than I ever contributed.

Anyhooo, I had a profound experience in Florence of what the "Renaissance"
means to me, a focus on humanity rather than divinity.  Like the artists of
that period, my attention is shifting.  Spending time away from my
cyber-focused life here in the US made my time priorities change since I have
been back.

Anyone who cares to can contact me by email, I am the easiest person to find on
the Web.  I've been getting more from one-one-one emails lately.  Many people
here have touched me. (Well not touched-me touched me but you get the idea!) My
lurking is too erratic for posting to me here to be effective.

In direct contradiction to all those who posted out flipping the cyber bird
here: this place rocks and I my life is richer for having spent time here. When
I'm done with some projects I'm working on now I can reconsider spending time
on FFL again.

Like the best sort of old friends or neighborhood bars, I feel as though I
could drop in any time and my favorite drink would be in front of my bar stool
in no time.  Cheers!