<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > , ruthsimplicity <no_reply@>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > , "curtisdeltablues"

> > attention grabbing power!

> > seem like a negitive statement on FFL.  I apologize for not giving
any
> > explanation for an obvious change in my posting behavior here.  Just
> > dropping out sends the wrong message.

and a
> > fantastic opportunity to write regularly, getting feedback from
> > intelligent people whom I respect here.  FFL has been very useful
for
> > developing my thinking on certain topics and has given me much more
than
> > I ever contributed.

> > "Renaissance" means to me, a focus on humanity rather than divinity.
> > Like the artists of that period, my attention is shifting.  Spending
> > time away from my cyber-focused life here in the US made my time
> > priorities change since I have been back.

> > to find on the Web.  I've been getting more from one-one-one emails
> > lately.  Many people here have touched me. (Well not touched-me
touched
> > me but you get the idea!) My lurking is too erratic for posting to
me
> > here to be effective.

> > cyber bird here: this place rocks and I my life is richer for having
> > spent time here. When I'm done with some projects I'm working on now
> > can reconsider spending time on FFL again.

> > though I could drop in any time and my favorite drink would be in
front
> > of my bar stool in no time.  Cheers!
> > > >

> > > Man, you are such a nice guy.  No flipping anyone off or
anything.>

> > Are you kidding me ! He's not as bad as some, but in the past he was
> > unbelievably self-serving and harsh.
> >
> > OffWorld
> >

> Oh really? Coming from you....do you see the irony? Fuck you Off. Fuck
Off, Off.>

Are you one drugs? You sound like Kirk from N.O.

I can't figure out what your hate is all about Geezer. It can only be
that you hate all those who advocate TM. Such irrational hate is called
"fundamentalism" and barbarism - ie. WHOLLATTA HATE in you. You project
your hate onto every word I speak. If a TM'r said "I love you" in
earnest, you would hate them anyway. Seek professional help for your
condition.

Please point out to me where I last produced the hate that you and
Curtis have done on a regular basis. When you and Curt have no rational
arguments left against a poster, you resort to HATE...just like the
NeoCons. You only worship Curt because he has not spewed that hateful
irrational condescending tone that he has done against many others
here...and all becaue you and he are COMPLETELY Prejudiced.

OffWorld