On Jun 15, 2009, at 10:48 AM, do.rflex wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@...> wrote:

On Jun 15, 2009, at 2:24 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

YOU are the one trying to control what's talked
about here, Raunchy, not me. Talk *all you want*
about gay marriage. I don't have to. And if I
want to introduce a sidebar topic into a thread
that YOU want to go the way that YOU want it to,
tough shit for you.

Look any minute for either Judy's or RD's
immature trolls of "someone's stung!"
gotcha-games that seems to be about the
only way they know how to answer something
they don't want to talk about.

Sal

Judy's latest 'gotcha,' whatever it represents in her own mind, is simply another example of her ongoing never-ending perpetual nitpick and nag persona including her ulgy, nasty personal attacks on anyone she disagrees with - particularly anyone who dares criticize her overblown illusory self image and arrogant self- superior and self-righteous condescending ego trip.

She's just another really creepy human being.

I'll repeat my advice: One would do well to just stay away from her.

Unfortunately the internet is open season for people with personality disorders. Even in the best therapeutic situations, personality disorders are difficult to treat. Emailing incessantly to a personality disordered person is not going to help them change, esp. an elderly adult who clearly has decided to act out these negative traits and destructive emotions till her dying day.

Without strict moderation, such people can destroy otherwise fun and productive email lists, so therefore the best policy is to ignore them if moderators are not willing to ban them. It can be fun to watch someone very patient play cat and mouse with them if the "cat" is extremely patient to the point where it exposes the persons underlying flaws repeatedly. But even such patient behavior will not typically help the person change. And the last person who was that patient has now left this list.

Since most email clients have easy scripting options, it's easy to simply tag the offending persons email address and have it be redirected to the trash or recycle bin. That's just one reason why an email client is the superior way to view a list like FFL, you can avoid the mindless spew.