<snip>
> Some people like locales where things don't change
> much, or very quickly. That's never been my thing.
> I always got off on places like Big Sur or the
> high plateaus of New Mexico, where the rule was,
> "Don't like the weather? Wait half an hour."

--When Sam Clemens lived in Hartford, he once commented upon the New England
weather by saying, "If you don't like the weather...wait a minute."

--There's an old saying in Oklahoma: If you don't like the weather, wait a
minute, and it'll change.

--In Colorado, we have a saying, "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute,
and it'll change."

--There's a favourite saying in Nova Scotia, "If you don't like the weather
wait a minute, it's bound to change."

--After a stormy week and snow in Jerusalem, a very nice and warm weekend. "If
you don't like the weather, wait a minute."

--As they say in Chicago, if you don't like the weather, wait a minute.

--But as we tritely say in Minnesota, if you don't like the weather, wait a
minute.

--There's an old saying, "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute and it
will change." Well, that pretty much sums it up for our part of the country
[Montana].

--A favorite quip among Ithaca [NY] residents, "if you don't like the weather,
wait a minute... It will change!"

--What can I really say about the weather than the old Ohioan adage: "Don't
like the weather? Wait a minute. It'll change."

--It is a saying in the Canadian Rockies - "if you don't like the weather, wait
a minute."

--There's a saying here [Mendenhall, Alaska], "If you don't like the weather,
wait a minute."

--There's a saying used often in Alberta: If you don't like the weather, wait a
minute.

--In Texas, if you don't like the weather, wait a minute.

--As they say in Kentucky: "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute."

--That old saying, "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute" is true
enough of our Florida summers.

--It's kind of the way they describe England's weather, "If you don't like the
weather, wait a minute. It'll change."

--"It's like the motto of Kansas: If you don't like the weather, wait a
minute."

--When it's winter in Iceland, you can travel from bright sunny skies to raging
blizzard and back again in a matter of minutes. Don't like the weather? Wait a
minute and it will change.

--We have a saying in Michigan:  "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute."