> But some respect for MJ.
> Let us all take a moment to remember the all children he touched...
>
> Too bad they don't get macheted younger.

I'm aware MJ was quite a freak, there's no denying this.  Regarding the
children he allegedly molested, when the rumors and charges first came out, I
assumed he was probably guilty.  But as the years went by, and more information
came out, I changed my mind to think there's at least some possibility he may
have not been guilty.

First of all, the first kid accusing him was supposedly a cancer survivor.
Turns out he never had cancer, and also tried to get money from Jay Leno and
Chris Tucker in some other schemes.  So that case was closed.

Then years later I thought to myself, what would any 40 yr old man want a child
in his bed for?  There's only one logical thing I could think of.  And that's
why I think MJ has a 'possibility' of being innocent.  Because it seems like
the only logical thing to want a child in your bed for.  I think MJ is so
freaking wierd that there's a possibility that he didn't molest those kids.  He
could still be guilty.  What keeps the idea of guilt alive is the fact that the
issue kept coming up over and over.  But I think the automatic assumption that
molestation is the only logical conclusion takes away the reality that he was
too mentally fucked up to predict his motives when doing anything he did in his
life.

seeklberation