On Jun 25, 2009, at 10:43 PM, seekliberation wrote:

But some respect for MJ.
Let us all take a moment to remember the all children he touched...

Too bad they don't get macheted younger.

I'm aware MJ was quite a freak, there's no denying this. Regarding the children he allegedly molested, when the rumors and charges first came out, I assumed he was probably guilty. But as the years went by, and more information came out, I changed my mind to think there's at least some possibility he may have not been guilty.

According to enlightened TMer, Robin Woodsworth Carlsen, MJ was an angel on earth.