--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On Jun 27, 2009, at 8:28 PM, Robert wrote:
>
> >> It is odd has he's always there, ready to step up to the mike. I
> >> suspect where his seeming contradictions with MMY come about is a
> >> combination of fast, off the cuff writing to an issue with a large
> >> emotional charge and the need to not--as one of MMY's successors--
> >> paint MMY as the scoundrel he was, lest he soil his own silk divan
in
> >> the process. So he's also modifying the actual truth of MMY to both
> >> allow his own commercial succession and rework-the-guru-as-person
in
> >> his own mind. The combination of an incongruent actor with someone
he
> >> has to parse as a man of enlightened action, just falls apart.
> >>
> > May I ask, what Maharishi, ever did to yourself, Vaj...
> > That you would puch peoples buttons, to call Maharishi a
scoundrel...
> > This not only makes you look foolish, but also, identifies you with
> > being a scoundrel...
> > Now, as far as Deepak being a scoudrel, I would agree with that...
> > As far as Depaak loving power and the power of money, I would agree
> > with that...
> > I don't believe that Maharishi can be put in any catagory, that
> > would have anything to do with being a scoudrel...
> > That is just over the line, and is a pure lie.
>

> Did you need a list?
>
> I'm sorry Rob, I think the reality is that Deepak's scoundrel-ness is
> just more transparent to you, esp. since he's more an American and
> appearing as a western-style person--

>>but Mahesh McRishi...>

If he is that bad, then you wouldn't feel compelled to make up false and
presumably derogatory names for him (although for the edification of an
uneducted fuck like you Vaj... "McRishi" just means "Rightful air/son of
the Master".)

Your facts would speak for themselves...but they don't do they Vaj?

No-one ever had to call Hitler..."McHitler", or to call Ghengis Khan
"Ghengis Despot Khan". If you have to make up names, then it is clear to
everyone that you have no argument. You only have childish names. But
Vaj, you are quite childish aren't you. In fact, Vaj, you are entirely
mad.

OffWorld