><snip>
> But what I find more interesting is the enduring
> hatred that long-term TMers seem to aim at him.
> Whatever they claim on the surface, the bottom
> line of it always has struck me as them being
> *jealous* of him for *making* money by parroting
> the same unoriginal, recycled spiritual dogma
> that they had to *pay* money to parrot.

Just on the *off-chance* anybody would assume
Barry's including me among these TMers, I'll point
out what he already knows, which is that (1) I've
repeatedly *defended* Chopra from many of the TMers'
attacks (as well as from those of anti-TMer John
Knapp); and (2) I didn't think he was all that swift
*while he was still in the movement*.

But I've only gotten really disgusted with his
pompous preening fairly recently. He's becoming
a caricature of himself.