--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , TurquoiseB <no_re...@...>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , off_world_beings <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > These crime statitics are BS, because Britain includes
> > robbery as a violent crime, whereas most other countries
> > do not (USA included.)
> >
> > Britain is probably just average when you take out the
> > robbery statistic,
>
> Now we know why Off still believes in "TM science."
>
> He never bothers to read the studies.
>
> This one specifically stated that robbery was not
> one of the categories of crime considered violent.
> The same categories were measured for all countries.
>
> As for the gun-control speculation, France is at
> the bottom of the list. It is almost impossible
> to buy a handgun in France. It can take six months
> to buy a shotgun for legitimate hunting purposes.
> And yet, there is France at the bottom of the
> violent crime list. Same in the UK with the ability
> of the average citizen to own a handgun...almost
> impossible. And yet there is the UK at the top of
> the violent crime list.>>

The statistics are not about gun crime you dumbass. If they just looked
at gun crime you could have a completely different picture, and thzt is
not part of the statistics. So why the long monologue about how hard it
is to get a gun in any country, when THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GUN
CRIME. Its violent crime moron, you know, like when a soccer fan gets
into a brawl.

Since you mentioned France, France is a pretty fascist country. All the
illegal immigrants to Europe pass right over France and go straight to
Britain because they know they know Britain is more civilized than
France. And this is a problem for Britain, in that they are tyring to be
fair to people whereas France is trying to take Europe back to the
dictatorships of old.

OffWorld