Do not take the advice of the Bharat Two, the Vajra
Dot, or any advice from the Turq Bee, or the Dork
Flex.

They do not have any idea of good dhmo, punk or
pan. Apparently, they are not pundits, they are not
siddhas, they are not yogins, or naths, they are
obvious TMer impostors.

Bharat Two on betel and punk; Vaj Dot on naps;
Dork Flex on dhmo; Turq Bee on camphor fumes:

"Indians grow the trees here in the US and share the
leaves..."

"Don't worry, TM is still a wonderful form of power
napping..."

"I don't know who your initiator was, but he or she
was burning styrofoam cup bits instead of camphor..."

"You really fucked up on this post of yours, Delia..."

LOL!!!

Read more:

"Everyone knows that the mundane joss sticks found
in most Indian grocery stores is pure punk, not worth
a penny..."

Read more: