WillyTex , the FFL village idiot wrote:
> Do not take the advice of the Bharat Two, the Vajra
> Dot, or any advice from the Turq Bee, or the Dork
> Flex.
>
> They do not have any idea of good dhmo, punk or
> pan. Apparently, they are not pundits, they are not
> siddhas, they are not yogins, or naths, they are
> obvious TMer impostors.

I had pan in India, bub.  In Varanasi and in southern Kerala.  What
about you?   Guess I might have some idea what pan is.  And actually
there have been some pan products sold in boxes that have leaves in them
you can get at the Indian grocery.  I'm not talking about those little
packets which are mainly the nut cut up with herbs.  Take a look the
next time you are at the local Indian grocery (if you have one).  They
are often right there at the register.

As for incense it depends on what you buy at the Indian grocery.  There
are some excellent brands that be bought there.  For a while and I don't
think it is still true there was a sandalwood shortage that might have
led to some bad incense but if you knew what brand to look for it wasn't
a problem.  It also helps to become friends with the grocer too.

I don't know about Vaj but we know that Turq, flex and myself all were
TM teachers.  What about you?