<snip>
> "Fill in the blanks" for us a little, Raunch.
> Give us one reason WHY we should pay any attention
> to you, as you seem so desperate for us to do. What
> have you ever DONE that "deserves" our attention
> but whine?

One might also ask what *Barry* has ever done that
"deserves" our attention besides whining about
TM and MMY and the TMO and TMers and any spiritual
group or ideas he doesn't like.

And why should we pay any attention to that whining
when so much of it is knowingly factually dishonest
and almost all the rest of it deliberately unfair?

How many genuinely spiritual people do we know who
wouldn't have to take a shower after reading Barry's
output here?

How's that novel about the Cathars coming along,
Barry? Got a publisher for it yet? When's it coming
out?