--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@...> wrote:

> And Maddow is ...objective?

The difference is that Maddow backs up her reports with verifiable facts. The
wingnuts simply make stuff up - like FEMA concentration camps for Obama's
political enemies and mandatory service for young people where they'll be
subject to 're-education' indoctrination to turn them agqainst their parents,
Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya, etc., etc.

There's a whole boat-load of easily lead gullible idiots who believe crap like
that that. Are you one of them, Dixon?