> So, here's my take on who's the real anti-Christ...
>
> From my knowledge, that Obama won the Presidency, was predicted in the:
> The 'Dead Sea Scrolls'...
> A portion said this: That there would be a leader, at the turn of this
> century...
> Who would 'Lead the People astray, with his lying tongue!'
>
> It goes on to say: 'That this lying leader, would be replaced with a prophet,
> who is called:
> 'The Righteous One'...who is Barack Obama...

The lying leader/righteous one could be interpreted in an infinite # of ways.
You could interpret Bill Clinton as the one with the lying tongue, or Bush Sr.
or Reagan as the liar, or any prominent politician over the past 50 or so
years.  Finding someone who leads people astray with a lying tongue in this
country is like trying to find the white on rice.  And whoever takes over after
the liar is supposedly the 'righteous one'.  That prophecy doesn`t just apply
to this generation and this age, but to every age and generation in history.

> And now, what a miracle...a black man wins the WH...
> Senile Reagan turns in his grave...
> Bush receads like the snake he is back to Dallas..
>
> So, now is our chance, this is our time, to work with the forces of good
> against the forces of retards, to take:
> "Our Country Back!"

I hate to seem like the pessimist on so many issues, but I wouldn`t get my
hopes up that Obama is any kind of saviour.  Our country has been controlled
more by underground and behind the scenes organizations for decades now.  The
president is more of a political figure head.  My personal belief is that Obama
is just another President.  He is going along with the same war plan that Bush
implemented, and he is also increasing operations in Pakistan/Waziristan, which
will open up a huge can of worms if that breaks out into total war.  He is the
extreme opposite of Bush, which is what the people will vote for when there is
an extremely unpopular President (as was the case with Johnon>Nixon or
Carter>Reagan or Bush>Clinton).   But he still follows suit in many ways, but
with a liberal agenda instead of conservative.

IMO Obama's got some good ideas, some of which he will be best known for, but
overall I doubt these ideas are going to turn this country around to the extent
most people are expecting.

Seekliberation