This formation was  harvested last night at 8pm! 12082009

12:12

This beautiful formation has appeared at Wayland Smithy on this day
August 12th, The number 12 is significant within this design.

The revelation came when we counted the outer sections of the pattern,
and realised the full significance. There is a clear and concise message
here, as I'm sure it was no coincidence to turn up on the 12th
August. This important formation with regard to its numerology, not only
signified that this date was part of the message, but also of the
overall design. On closer inspection of the design, there is a
remarkable resemblance to Gothic Architecture, especially Rose Windows,
seen in many cathedrals from the 13th Century throughout many parts of
Europe.

Rose windows utilise geometry on three levels: manifest, hidden, and
symbolic. The 12 divisions throughout this Crop Circle design that are
also typically found on Rose Windows all point to the finite and
infinite, Earth and Heaven, or matter and spirit, and of course the 12
Disciples.

Numbers had a metaphysical significance in the 13th Century, which is
why they incorporated them into the Architecture at the time.  The same
can also be said for the Crop Circle phenomenon today as this latest
Wayland Smithy design demonstrates.

Are we just like the Pilgrims from centuries ago, gazing in wonder and
raising subconsciously our awareness of the Divine?
   Stuart Dike  (Presenter of our `CROP CIRCLES – Hidden
Mysteries' DVD) <http://www.cccvault.com/cccvideos/trailer09c.html>
  <http://www.cccvault.com/cccvideos/trailer09c.html>

CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST CROP CIRCLE CONNECTOR DVD
<http://www.cccvault.com/cccvideos/trailer09c.html>

Images John Montgomery Copyright 2009

  <http://www.thecropcircleshop.com/>
Make a donation to keep the web site alive... Thank you

  <http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/waylandsmithy3/P1060254b.jpg>
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/waylandsmithy3/P1060258b.jpg>
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/waylandsmithy3/P1060251b.jpg>
<http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/waylandsmithy3/P1060253b.jpg>