When you look at the close up pictures, you distinctly see in the center of the
circles a "pin prick"; that is, the spot at which the human beings who
clandestinely made these circles planted the poles which served as the axis
that was attached to the cord the humans used as they circled the pole, thus
making the concise circle.

Either that or a giant alien dropped his cookie on the field from the high
distance of his spaceship because the design definitely looks like the cookies
that I get at Wal-Mart.