TurquoiseB wrote:
> Take the case of our recent spammer, "Miryam
> Shoshan Yosef"...

If she is a U.S. citizen, her 'gun rights' are
specified in the U.S. Constitution, Second
Amendment, which has been consistently upheld
by the U.S. Supreme Court.

You and Judy can call citizens who exercise
their civil rights 'gun nuts' if you want to,
but it doesn't do your argument for disarming
the people any good. In fact it makes you two
look like extremists, not the othe way around.

But what is really troubling is not that she
might have a gun in her possesion, but that
you, living in Spain, would even care if she
did. You sound really scared, Barry.

Firearms laws in Spain are very restrictive,
you probabkly already knew that. What I'd be
worried about, if I lived over there, is the
local terrorists. From what I've read, they're
not very fond of people coming over there and
sponging off the government.