> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nelsonriddle2001" <nelsonriddle2001@>
> wrote:
<snip>
> >   On another point, if you need something to contemplate,
> > maybe the new vaccine in question will be what causes the
> > flu.
>
> I *have* stated a position on this. :-)
>
> I think rushing a vaccine to market just to pacify
> a panicky public is a classically Bad Idea.

Barry's going to stick with his "panicky public"
fantasy no matter what, regardless of the evidence
against it. He and Nelson, with his own fantasy
about the flu vaccine *causing* the flu, are quite
a pair.

At least Nelson's fantasy, insanely paranoid as
it is, hasn't yet been shown to be WRONG. I mean,
other than the fact that there have been millions
of documented swine flu cases long before the
vaccine was even *created*.

It's quite amusing to read such fantasies on a
forum that repeatedly mocks the similarly
nutty fantasies, such as "pulling the plug on
Grandma," of the right-wing town hall shouters.