--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rf...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ShempMcGurk" <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:
> > >

> > > Which one actually got murdered, Shremp?
> >
> > There have been such posters for virtually every president that ever
> > existed.
> >
> > And perhaps we should compare Kennedy's kills versus Bush's since you are
> > so insistent upon scorecard politics: who killed more, Kennedy and his
> > Vietnam or Bush and his Iraq?
> >

> According to a thoroughly documented book on Kennedy [JFK and the
> Unspeakable], he was in the process of -ending- any military involvement in
> Viet Nam when he was murdered.

...and according to the recent 3-hour special on the Kennedy's that aired on
PBS right after Teddy's death, JFK had absolutely NO intention of leaving
Vietnam.

So what's your point?

I'll tell you what you point was, John Manning, it was to try and tie in people
with incendiary posters about Obama with assassination...as if they were the
only ones who ever suggested such a thing.

My recent post with posters by the Left against Bush proves you wrong.