> You may not get a lot of intelligent response on
> this from the American members of FFL. They are
> not even going to be allowed to see the new film
> on Darwin's life ("Creation," trailer below)
> because it's considered too controversial to be
> released in America. One might suggest that in
> addition to being pretty, Ardi was more evolved
> than modern-day Americans. :-)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BREvUKpZTeU

I stand corrected. As of September 24th, the
film now has an American distributor willing
to stand up to the fundamentalists. From Wiki:

According to Jeremy Thomas [the producer], the United
States was one of the last countries to find a distributor
due to the prominence of the Creation–evolution controversy.
On September 24, 2009, Variety reported that Newmarket
Films acquired the rights to the movie and plans to release
it in December in the US.