authfriend wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <richardhughes...@...> wrote:
> <snip>
>
>> I hear that fundamentalists christians have bought the
>> Imax cinema chain and, last year I think, refused to
>> allow a movie about life on earth featuring natural
>> selection!
>>

> Um, I'd double-check that if I were you. It seems
> rather unlikely given that iMax was showing "Harry
> Potter and the Half Blood Prince" this past summer.

Though I don't know about the iMax deal I do know that if it makes money
fundamentalists can be hypocrites.  The "PAX" channel which is owned by
a Christian nut is now the ION channel and shows programs that
fundamentalists used to complain.  Oh well, content bring eyes to their
channel makes money for Jesus..... oh I stand corrected: the money changers.

Does DirecTV have any porn channels?  Probably.  But it's also owned by
the same Christian nut that runs Domino's pizza.  But then John Malone
didn't mind porn on TCI when he owned it either.  ;-)