The first thing any write must do is toss out the notion that high school
English teachers had the skinny on grammar.  I did notice as I wrote it that it
was many sentences, but "what the fuck,' said I, "cuz only Sal would be silly
enough to complain."

Sal, do you side with Turq?  Do you think Polanski should be prosecuted? It
would seem to me that your opinion on that issue is heftier than your
snickering about my grammar, yet, you here you are with a post-lite instead.

And, why the diss other than to be a troll instead of a contributor?

See Sal.

See Sal cry.

See Spot bark at Sal.

See Jane laugh at Sal.

See Dick laugh at Sal.

Cry Sal, cry.

I hope you appreciate the short and separated sentences.  A thank-you is in
order -- pony up.  I'm waiting.

Edg