From: Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, November 11, 2009 5:26:36 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Soldiers are supposed to die for their country,
not live in it

On Nov 11, 2009, at 7:42 AM, Mike Dixon wrote:

I beleive veterans have the VA. A friend of mine that served during Vietnam
goes to the VA whenever he needs to see as doctor. Doesn't cost him a penny.

That's correct. Vets have to deal with Socialized Medicine. They provide the
services; they own the hospitals. According to NeoCon TV reporter Glenn Beck,
Socialized Medicine is a sign of Marxism taking over our country!

What say ye NeoCon? Dost though support Marxism?