On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 6:53 PM, Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Unfortunately for Rachel, the reason Islam is considered the "religion of
> peace" is that once the whole world converts, they believe there will be
> peace on earth, a chilling prospect, however you parse it...it is not merely
> a religion, but a social movement and a system of mandatory jurisprudence.
> In any predominantly Muslim nation, people of the book are taxed till they
> convert. People who are not "of the book"...well they're not as fortunate.
> Both followers of Hinduism and Buddhism would be considered fit for
> slaughter, esp. the latter since they consider god (Allah) worship
> antithetical to peace and complete awakening.

You're describing Christianity, no?  Have you been studying so much hocus
pocus Eastern stuff that you've forgot your western civilization courses
(assuming you went to high school and college)?

The Christians are in Israel doing all they can to bring on the final
battle.  No they're about peace?

--
"Blessed are you, Hashem, King of the Universe, for not having made me a
Gentile."