John Manning wrote:
> Nobody can tell me that 1.3 billion human
> beings are predisposed by their religion to
> condone what that boy in Harris' story did.

Liberals in America, like John Manning, don't
want to discuss Islam militancy and  jihadism,
or anything that might be construed as critical
to Muslims.

But he's not very shy about posting hateful
messages when it comes to other fundamentalists.

Apparently John hates Pagans, Christians,
Mormons, Hindus, and Buddhists. But he's taking
up for the Jew-hating Muslims. Go figure.

"Devout Muslims often go ballistic when Westerners
and secular Muslims push hard for an expansion
of women's rights. Militant Islam is a response
to the unstoppable Westernization of Muslim
society...

'Major Hasan and Holy War'
By Reuel Marc Gerecht
Wall Street Journal, November 23, 2009