--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchy...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "ShempMcGurk" <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:

> > > Ready the fainting couch. Shemp has the vapors. Mention anything "gay"
> > > and he gets hives.
> > >

> > Why would I get hives?
> >
> > I'm all for gay marriage!
> >
> > Aren't you?
> >
> > While I'm for gay marriage, I suspect that you are a prejudiced and biased
> > person and that you are against other forms of marriage between consenting
> > adults.
> >
> > Please correct me if I am wrong.  Otherwise you can acknowledge that you
> > are the intolerant bigot that you are.
> >

> > > Shemp: "It does not affect your daily life very much if your neighbor
> > > marries a box turtle. But that does not mean it is right... Now you must
> > > raise your children up in a world where that union of man and box turtle
> > > is on the same legal footing as man and wife."
> >

> > Despite the quotation marks, I never said the above. This is a fabrication
> > on the part of the bigot Raunchydog.
> >

> > > http://www.boxturtlebulletin.com/About/AboutUs.htm
> > >

> I wouldn't question whether or not Shemp gets the hives or feels icky about
> gays except the boxturtle argument that he makes attempting to equate gay
> marriage with gay or straight polygamous or incest marriage is a typical
> anti-gay meme. So I don't believe him for a minute that he is for gay
> marriage, otherwise he would have just LOVED Savino's speech. By the way, did
> you all see Shemp on TV in stilettos "Walking a Mile in Her Shoes"? He's the
> guy wearing the "PUMA" T-shirt. Video here:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntRB0qXcRWU

1) You are calling me a liar.

2) I love movies but I saw a movie this week I can't stand...so why can't I be
for gay marriage and be against a boring, cliche-laden speech unoriginally and
uninspiringly delivered by a hackneyed, superlative-spouting state senator?

3) I am for all the combination of marriages I outlined equally.  Show me one
"typical anti-gay" individual or group that has that same position.

4) raunchydog still won't answer the question about whether or not she support
legalizing polygamous marriage because she doesn't want to expose herself as
the bigot she is.