> This weekend I stumbled across an interesting article on
> a Buddhist forum about "Arguing Bestness." It was approp-
> riate for the audience because -- sadly -- Buddhsm is far
> from free of people arguing compulsively that their sect/
> tradition/lineage is "the best." Reading it reminded me
> of FFL, and the history of the TMO.>
>
> The author's point was a good one in my opinion. He posed
> the koan: "Is arguing the 'bestness' of your lineage a
> backhanded way of saying that you're worried it isn't?">

That's ironic, since it is only the anti-TM crowd such as yourself, that
is constantly arguing. The rest of us are just agreeing with modern
science and well accepted evidence in the mainstream. We don't feel the
need to argue, but just present you with the known scientific facts.

Your posting of this, like 90% of your posts, is because YOU want to
argue with people  (and with science.)

The rest of us are safe in trusting to science to sort the wheat from
the chaff. We're all set, we don't need to argue, science does it for
us.

Buddhists don't seem to understand science, the are too caught up in
airy fairy philosophy which the modern era is not intereted in.

We are the followers of science.

OffWorld.