--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchy...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rflex@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:

> > > Obama isn't Bush? That's Cole's argument for voting for Obama in 2012?
> > > BFD! How about we vote for Obama in 2012 because he had the balls to keep
> > > his word and fight for health care reform that wasn't a multi-bullion
> > > dollar give away to the insurance industry? Here's Oh-Bomb-ya promising
> > > you everything and delivering nothing:
> > >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83FvLjsUOJg#t=4m20s
> > >
> > > The one thing you should remember about Oh-Bomb-ya is watch what he does
> > > not what he says.
> > >

> > Then by all means vote against Obama and for a Republican in 2012, Ms Dog.
> >
> > However, I really don't think that your 'Champion' Hillary, who's adamantly
> > said she's not running again herself, will join you.
> >

> The problem with the fucking Democrats is they have taken progressive voters
> and women for granted for so long and now in Obama’s administration so
> blatantly that I might as well vote for a fucking Republican and get the same
> fucking government as I'm getting right now. Horse a piece. Screw it. I’m
> voting for third party candidates only.

That's where I figured you were coming from in the first place. Thanks for
finally admitting it.

I agree that the politicians to a large degree are mostly corrupted; bought and
paid for by the Big Money powers-that-be, including by the US Military
Industrial Complex.

My view is that the Dems [including Barack - your 'Champion' Hillary -AND- many
others] are not quite as badly overtaken and owned as the GOP has shown itself
to be in that department.

I personally think that Obama is acutely aware of all of this and is just as
acutely aware that he HAS to function within that very well entrenched
corrupted framework to accomplish as much good as possible - without
self-destructing by bringing on even more lethal opposition, politically - or
otherwise [a la JFK, RFK, MLK].

In my view, Obama's taking a different course that hasn't yet had time to play
out.

As for third parties in the USA, thay have historically been shown to be
notorious losers in elections. Maybe your particular flavor will succeed - you
know, like the PUMA bunch.

OR - Maybe you could join with the Teabaggers. They seem pretty optimistic
about taking back America for "Real Americans." Sarah Palin could become your
new female 'Champion.'