--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rf...@...> wrote:

> It's quite clear to me by the emotionally charged venom you consistently
> throw out at Obama and the Obama administration that you're quite a bit more
> than over the top in the anger and bitterness dept, Ms Dog - and because of
> it it appears to me that reason has little place in your perspective.
>
> Everything you've said since Hillary lost shows you made up your mind [and
> your heart] against Obama from the beginning.
>
> Well, life goes on... doesn't it.

I'm pissed because I'm informed. If I ignored the facts like you do, I could be
blasé about Obama's lack of spine as well. I'm passionate about my politics
because I care what happens to my country. I pay close attention to what the
pols say and do everyday. This is not just about Obama. If you paid better
attention you would know we've been screwed by the Democrats on health care
reform, by the banks, by Wall Street, by the insurance industry, and by big oil
and the military in Afghanistan. I hold Obama responsible for his lack of
leadership, you don't. That's where we differ. I won't roll over for the
Democrats ever again. Where as O-bomb-ya will still be screwing you blue into
2012 and you will still stupidly vote for him again. By the way this has
nothing to do with Hillary. I'm just laying out the facts for you. Plug your
ears and sing la la la, if you don't like it.