Americans are not in favor of pulling out of the
war against the terrorists - they realize that
would be suicide. So, I guess you are in a very
small minority. Thankfully, you're not running
the country - if you were, we'd be in really big
trouble! Most of your ideas are crack-pot notions,
not based on reason or logic. You're not even
making any sense these days.

> And let's put away those psychopaths that run
> the military industrial complex.

Don't you just hate those f*#&in' generals!

"We f*#&in' hate these generals, from Westmoreland
in Vietnam to, yes, even Colin Powell..."

Read more:

'An Open Letter To President Obama On Afghanistan'
By Michael Moore
Huffington Post, November 30, 2009
http://tinyurl.com/yj42o9y

OSLO — US President Barack Obama's justification
for war in his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech
won general praise Friday as he left Oslo at the
end of a quick visit to receive the prestigious
award...

Full story:

'Obama's 'war and peace' speech silences criticism'
By Pierre-Henry Deshayes
AFP, December 11, 2009
http://tinyurl.com/ye6uvrl