From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Vaj
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 12:51 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Shemp, sell your house!

On Dec 16, 2009, at 12:47 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

Shemp mentions occasionally that efforts to combat global warming will
result in the loss of millions of lives. GW is already causing loss of life
due to storms, more severe flooding in places like Bangladesh, etc., and we
ain't seen nothin' yet. Wait until millions of climate refugees start
fleeing their home areas. Wait until water wars begin to break out. Wait
until much of India is waterless due to loss of Himalayan glaciers. And the
American West, which is already in a prolonged drought, will be increasingly
unlivable if insufficient snow falls in the mountains each winter. If I were
Shemp, I'd cash in and leave Phoenix while he has a chance.

Desertification of the American West is a well-known phenomenon. Many of the
western wildfires we've heard of in recent years, that have ravaged hundreds
of thousands of acres of previously arable land and forest, have essentially
rendered these previous areas as deserts. Many of them will not return to
their original state in our great grandchildren's lifetimes. In fact, if
this continues, we'll lose HALF THE FORESTS of the American West.

See the link below (video) for graphic examples. It is definitely worth a
watch, esp. for Shemp (who I doubt will watch it; Vedic fundies are often
like their Christian counterparts):

I don't think there's anything Vedic about Shemp's perspective. He just
suffers from Fixed News-fed conservative brain rot.