On Dec 16, 2009, at 3:51 PM, Rick Archer wrote:

> First of all, the megafires of recent years are 100% the result of the failed
> policies of environmentalists, the same people who will have us believe in
> the religion of Global Warming.
>

> Those who fill your head with this nonsense thrive on sheeple like you.
> They're of the same ilk as those who killed millions by lying to them about
> the effects of tobacco. And there's a certain mindset, of which you are a
> card-carrying member, who eagerly lap it up.

That's why it's important for intelligent folks like Shemp to put aside any
preconceptions they might have, and watch video, like the segment I just posted
a link to, so they can see what's really happening. At about 10 minutes into
the clip you see exactly what's happening to these old western forests: they're
literally being burnt to the ground--and not reestablishing themselves. And one
of the areas mentioned, is right where Shemp lives.