On Dec 16, 2009, at 2:50 PM, ShempMcGurk wrote:

First of all, the megafires of recent years are 100% the result of the failed policies of environmentalists, the same people who will have us believe in the religion of Global Warming.

And, secondly, your portrayal and stereotyping of me as a "Vedic Fundy" of course is completely off the mark and I will not address why because I've done that numerous times on this forum, to no avail. So why do it again.

My apologies, I do remember you claiming to be a TM purist of sorts. I'll try to use "Right Wing Fundie" from now on. Unless you prefer "Right Wing Consciousness-based Fundie". Your choice. ;-)