--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , Vaj <vajradhatu@> wrote:

> > > It was actually quite good. However if you are a conservative or a
Republican, the jabs in it--several directly aimed at Bush Admin
policies and some taken from Bush-Cheney-Rumsfeld and Neocon way of
thinking--will make you say things like Mike said.>>

> > Well that shouldn't be a problem for me, seeing as how I was the
first on FFL to support Obama.

> > < It was a very "tantric" movie in that it dealt well with
inter-dimensional congress>>

> > Several times angelic-like females have descended and made love to
me in my sleep. Not joking. Its as real as it gets. The movie will not
capture that. The feeling stays with you for days, weeks, and even for a
lifetime you can recall it and it comes back. Very humbling feeling
mixed with sweet love.

> Yes, but does she let you see the children?>>

Children are for mortal humans .... like yourself for example. The rest
of the universe does not indulge in that practice.

OffWorld