--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On Dec 23, 2009, at 10:57 AM, Mike Dixon wrote:
>
> > I went again the other day and watched it on IMAX. The photography
> > is spectacular. However, I did notice more *barrowing* or
> > *stealing*, as others might put it, not only from Star Wars and
> > Dances with Wolves, but also Last of the Mohicans and it's not just
> > one scene form these films but multiple scenes.
>

> ...says Rush Limbaugh on finding the new hit, genre-breaking movie
> AVATAR disses Republico-fascists and their ilk.
>
> > I can only imagine what could be done using this technology to
> > bring the Mahabharata and Ramayana to film.
>
> LOL! Like anyone in America would want to see THAT.

With the amount of violence and action within its chapters, the Mahabharata
could be a hit.  When I read the Mahabharata, I remember some political
problems due to some improper relationships...(hint...sex scenes).  There is
plenty within the book that would be able to keep our little attention spans
captivated.

seekliberation